Here to share some ideas for those of you planning a Winter wedding from a film-making perspective. Blending the festive decor of the season in a way to craft your unique love story is essential to capturing this magical day. When consulting with your filmmaker or photographer, they should be presenting ideas like these to you. Here are some fun visuals to create compelling content within your feature:
- Smiling, laughing, and kissing in the snowfall
- Venture outside to pose alongside your city’s holiday decor.
- Rings as Christmas tree ornaments
- Hop on a ski lift and have your videographer ride the next one and film you both from behind.
- Pose in front of your reception’s holiday-themed decor (perfect for your first Christmas card as a married couple).
- Walk hand-in-hand down a snowfallen path.
Merry Christmas to you all! Val, Dan, and Baby Luke